|PHAN VŨ HÙNG Education, NGOs, projects, creative, practical 13 years of experience – 0978 119 199|
PRODUCT OWNER, 3/2022 – now
- Leading ideation, validation, and launch of innovative products that users love
- Build-up & in charge of end-to-end product development: a feature on application, from ideas, development, rollout, and product operation.
- Develop product requirements and specifications including written descriptions (concept notes) of functionality, distribution channels, flows, charts, wireframes, mockups, etc.
- Create/maintain/own the product roadmap and the product backlog
- Perform user acceptance tests before releasing each build.
- Project management: coordinate with other development teams (Android, iOS, Server, …) to ensure the correctness of the features and project timeline.
EDUCATION PROJECT MANAGER, 2/2019 – 3/2022
- Provide technical support and supervision on efficient and effective implementation of assigned projects as per work plans, M&E plans, budgets, timeline and contractual obligations.
- Design relevant technical monitoring and implementing materials to ensure quality project implementation.
- Manage project teams to ensure delivery of agreed deliverables, plans and strategies, procedures and standards.
- Ensure project activities are on track, including developing and implementing solutions as necessary.
PROJECT MANAGER, 12/2017 – 1/2019
GKS INT EDU., JSC
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Collaborate effectively with project team members as well as other project stakeholders.
- Make the project proposal presentations to senior management/clients/partners.
- Main outcome: Kizzu – English for kids, a multi platform application on early childhood education https://apple.co/2G2UfQC
FREELANCER, Feb 2015 – 2017
- Collaborate with IEIT to deliver online and offline training (for students).
- Develop project on tracnghiemtienganh.vn website (the old version is tracnghiemtienganhthpt.vn). This website is for Vietnamese students to learn English.
- Develop project “Búp trên cành” on App store, an app to learn about Child Rights in Vietnam (multiple choice questions and situations on Child Rights) http://bup-tren-canh.appstor.io/
|Bup Tren Canh is the best way to learn Child Rights, especially in Viet Nam. Download FREE app to: – Play games to understand more about Child Rights.– Learn the real situations of Child Rights and how to solve them. – Watch videos about Child Rights issues happening in Vietnam and in other countries – Action to make a better world for children.|
PROGRAM OFFICER, Dec 2011 – Jan 2015
Oxfam in Vietnam – 22 Le Dai Hanh street, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi (Vietnam) Website: www.oxfam.org/vietnam | www.oxfamblogs.org/vietnam
Main duties (as in JD):
- Contribute to the Oxfam’s education governance programme planning and budgeting in Vietnam especially for Dak Nong education programme.
- Contribute to concept notes and proposal formulation and lead assigned proposal writing. In charge of donor servicing for project management.
- Manage operation of Oxfam’s education programme in Dak Nong province in line with agreed country/programme framework plan; programme operation and advocacy/ communication aspects, including quality control (especially ensuring equity), financial management, documentation, monitoring and evaluation, reporting, etc.
- Develop and strengthen the working in partnership with partners at both local and national levels.
- Work with team to do advocacy work related to Child Rights, social accountability in the education sector.
- Responsible for planning and managing all resources required to deliver education governance program in Dak Nong province, including people, assets and financial accountability.
- Ensure internal and external reporting (financial and narrative) is completed to agreed time frames.
- Implement performance management with all direct reports, including objective setting, performance review and personal development plans.
- Ensure all aspects of Oxfam’s work in Vietnam e.g. programme themes, gender equity and advocacy are reflected in objectives.
Overcome a lot of challenges such as
|Coordinate hundreds of trainings from communal to provincial levels (on Child Rights, TOT, soft skills, for different stakeholder groups, .etc). Please see some pictures and videos of the project activities here https://goo.gl/E5nQCr||Coordinate study tour to ThaiLand for 60 partners and local teachers, parents from Dak Nong, Lao Cai, Ninh Thuan (5 days). https://goo.gl/QgYLX9|
|Coordinate activities to establish “Question bank on Child Rights” with nearly 700 questions and answers with guides https://goo.gl/gRWnSv .The question banks were written by local teachers of 18 schools (who were first trained on Child rights) and then were reviewed 2 times by independent consultant groups||IEC on Participation planning in education (Dak Nong Province) Learning ebook: https://goo.gl/VDRBVk Youtube channel: https://goo.gl/JAaGNC|
QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER (EDUCATION), Nov 2008 – Aug 2011
Foreign Trade University – 91 Chua lang street, Dong da district, Hanoi (Vietnam) Website: www.ftu.edu.vn
- Generate and complete the system of evidence management related to quality assurance activities of Foreign Trade University (FTU).
- Design, gather and synthesize surveys for quality of education services of the university (includes students, alumni and entrepreneurs surveys).
- Join in the process of generating and assessing students learning outcomes (a project financial aided by the World Bank).
- Join in research at ministry level (Ministry of Education & Training, Ministry of Industry & Trade).
- Manage classes organized by Quality Assurance Centre (QAC).
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- 2016, Swift programming | Techmaster.vn (Basic understanding)
- November 2013 – 2015, Gender Leadership program – Oxfam international (Bangkok, Thailand) | www.oxfam.org
- September 2013, Photography training – Canon Vietnam | http://hocvieneos.com/
- August 2013, Advocacy training – Center for community empowerment (CECEM) | http://cecem.org/
- July 2013, Internal research training – Oxfam in Vietnam | www.oxfam.org
- August 201,2 Fundraising – Center for community empowerment (CECEM) | http://cecem.org/
- February – March 2011, STATA: Data Analysis and Statistical Software Foreign Trade University Internal training | www.ftu.edu.vn
- April – November 2008, Laws of securities | The Securities Research and Training Centre
- August 2004 – September 2008, Bachelor of International Business Law Foreign Trade University | www.ftu.edu.vn
- Reading books (my favourite books are ‘Think and grow rich’ by Napoleon Hill and ‘Outliers’ by Malcolm Gladwell) and brainstorming.
- Joining sports activities, especially soccer.
- Learning new things (Udemy, KTcity, etc.)
- 2017, Second prize, Ha Noi Startup Weekend Education (Antoree, BKUP, Spiderum)
- 2014, Gender leadership programme (Oxfam)
- November 2014, IELTS 7.5 (Listening 7.5, Reading 8.5, Writing 6.5, Speaking 6.5)
- 2011, GMAT 640
- 2007, First prize for student research science